来源: 2015-02-24 10:49:07 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:
1. 您看现在EB2排期近期会不会继续加快, 我们排到(2011年6月)的可能性有多大. 您不用负任何责任, 就凭您的经验猜猜看. 我只想有个参考. 我当然会两手准备, 并再观望至少一个月左右吧.
-You may wait until April and hope EB-2 排期 may have a jump forward.

2. 如果我太太在她的EB2 I485递交后180天之前换工作(当然还在她这一行), 是不是意味着她的I485立刻作废,
-Not really. If USCIS does not make a decision before the I-485 pending > 180 days after she changes job and her current employer does not withdraw the approved I-140, then her I-485 will not be affected, and it will be completely safe after it is pending > 180 days.

请问有无任何办法补救(转NIW)?

3. 万一我太太I485递交后因换工作作废的话, 是否对我的EB1A申请(同时进行或后来再申请)有影响?
-No.

4. 象我这种有arrest record的情况, I485 DIY的package是必需向律师买, 还是从网站直接下载就行,
-Just follow the I-485 Instructions. You also may Google to find the I-485 checklist.

是否需要什么特殊表格说明情况.
-No. Just write the explanation in a separate piece of paper.

不管怎么样(无论雇不雇律师), 我想先自己准备起来, 表先自己填填, 疫苗什么的没打的先打掉. 这样如果顺利排到的话, 立刻就可以递交了.

5. 我的criminal defense attorney在给我的信写明: 如被问到

a. Have you ever been charged or convicted of a criminal offense? My answer is clearly NO. 
-Correct.

b. Are any charges pending? My answer is still NO because no charges have been formally filed, nor does the DA Office plan to file charges if I complete the pre-charging deferred prosecution program.
-Right.

c. Have you ever been arrested?
-Say "Yes", and explain it.

My answer is that I have been arrested but that charges were not filed. He does not believe I am under any obligation to provide additional information about my participation in the deferred prosecution program unless I feel it is necessary.

这样的话, 我在递交I485时是否有必要立刻附上所有关于我案子的文件(以避免以后的延迟但可能招致移民官不必要的关注), 还是按上述答案简单如实回答问题但不涉及过多细节(等移民官有疑问时再补充)?
-You need to get the arrest report from the Police Dept., and get any related documents from the Court  and provide them for the I-485 filing

6. I485有无可能像I140一样多交钱加速办理?
-No.

非常感谢您的回答, 祝羊年快乐!