Personally i think you should be fine, but

来源: ArduinoUno 2014-04-03 20:50:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1307 bytes)

look at this paragraph from http://canada.usembassy.gov/visas/information-for-canadians.html

>> Canadian visitors are generally granted a stay in the U.S. for up to six months at the time of entry. Requests to extend or adjust a stay must be made prior to expiry to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service. All Canadians are reminded that U.S. law requires all foreigners to qualify for the desired stay and purpose at the time of their initial entry. A visitor who intends to live, work or study in the U.S. without disclosing this information beforehand may be permanently barred from the U.S.

My understanding is that you can still leagally stay in US even though your TN already expired on 4/1/14 (note that TN automatically becomes invalid upon the associated employment teriminated) because you don't need a visa for as long as 180 days. However your current I-94 says you must leave US by 2/11/14 so at the time when you entering US again you'll have to explain this to VO unless he/she doesn't challenge you (DO NOT volunteer this piece of information). One possible execuse, though i hope it is a truth, could be like you in fact didn't receive your new passport yet on 2/11/14 therefore you could not be able to travel what's so ever.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”