回复:Thank you! But I am getting a new job

来源: ArduinoUno 2014-04-03 20:10:05 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1143 bytes)
回答: Thank you! But I am getting a new jobadada2014-04-03 19:19:13

Now your case is a little bit complicated - no offense but i have to say you were being careless. It's not like there's no solution though. TN is per-employer. If your current employment is not terminated yet, which should be the case, then please go to border immediately to get your new passport stamped. Usually you are able to applly for the 2nd TN at the border at the same time but I would suggest you just come back, get all your TN documents ready for the new employment (note, this is gonna be a new application, not a renewal), and then fly over to border again for the new TN.

On the other hand, you may choose to apply for the 2nd TN at the border when you're getting your new passport stamped for the 1st TN. Technically i don't see anything wrong with this approach but I just don't know.

Or check with the immigration attorney from the new employer. Maybe they can fill I-129 to get you a new TN while you're in the US such that you don't have to go to the boarder, however, I would still suggest get your passport stamped (for the 1st TN) as soon as possible.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you! The problem is -adada- 给 adada 发送悄悄话 adada 的博客首页 (155 bytes) () 04/03/2014 postreply 20:21:12

回复:Thank you! The problem is -ArduinoUno- 给 ArduinoUno 发送悄悄话 (47 bytes) () 04/03/2014 postreply 20:27:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”