回复:8 老师 P老师 请问一个EAD的问题 先谢谢了!!

来源: 863211 2012-10-01 09:51:43 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1621 bytes)

Hi 8 老师 P老师,

Thank you for your consistant help for all of us.

I am I-485 pending and received my EAD/AP combo card in March. I used the combo card to come back from CHina to USA in June. I have never used my EAD. Then, I learned my AP application was denied because my photos were not qualified.

I have several questions here.

1. I am working with H-1B visa, can I still use the EAD combo card to work since only AP was denied.

-Because the AP revocation occurred after you used it to enter US, you can continue to work for the employer without using EAD if your status was H1 before you left US. But you can not use this AP to travel anymore. If USCIS only revoked your AP, I think the EAD function of the combo card is still valid, but you had better call USCIS or visit USCIS local office to make sure it if you want to use this AP/EAD combo card to work.

2. If I can't, can I apply for EAD and AP seperately or I have to do it together.

-You can apply for AP or EAD separately later.

3. What do I need to submit for EAD and AP application.

-File I-131 for AP and I-765 for EAD as you did first time and enclose the copy of I-485 receipt with I-131 and I-765 filing, respectively.

I have paid the over $1000 I-485 application fee.

-No filing fee for I-131 or I-765 anymore in your case.

Thank you very much.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢了 a million times -satellite- 给 satellite 发送悄悄话 satellite 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/01/2012 postreply 09:59:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”