请教P老师、8老师:I485从local office发回TSC

来源: 9月有没有可能 2011-04-25 09:36:13 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2379 bytes)

2010年7月底到local office面试,要求提供过去五年无犯罪记录,FEDEX给local office了。当时说是因无 visa number,得等。今天收到通知,说case 又发回TSC了。通知中说:

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators

If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment.  We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment.   It is important that you keep this appointment.  If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule.  Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition.

请教PJIang老师和8老师,难道又要打指纹、重新开始background check、再来过一遍?

多谢!

所有跟帖: 

回复:请教P老师、8老师:I485从local office发回TSC -863211- 给 863211 发送悄悄话 863211 的博客首页 (213 bytes) () 04/25/2011 postreply 09:58:06

回复:回复:请教P老师、8老师:I485从local office发回TSC -9月有没有可能- 给 9月有没有可能 发送悄悄话 (23 bytes) () 04/25/2011 postreply 10:38:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”