welcome notice mailed & card ordered

来源: gc2020 2010-04-10 11:59:44 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1313 bytes)
eb3Jan/03
485rd: 6/1/7, ad: 3/30/9

spouse 485rd: 4/7/9
rfe: aug/9 lud: 9/9/9
ad: 4/9/10 late night

tips:
1. rfe asked for certified household registration to establish the parenthood (some officers considered the chinese version of birth certificate was not good enough). it could be expensive and time-consuming to translate the household registration, certify it, and overnight it---rfe only gave 2 weeks to respond. however, one parent's affidavit was enough. in-law happened to be in america so certified at the bank for free. if you do it in china, you can notarize one of your parent's affidavit saying:
my name is (parent's name) my (hu*****and/wife)'s name is.. we married on...we gave birth to (the applicant) on ... i have known him/her since then.

2. didn't go through interview although the marriage date was later than my 485 rd. in the rfe, it asked the proof for bona fide marriage such as child's birth certificate, house deed etc.

3. didn't immunize everything due to "try to conceive/pregnancy" at the time of 485 filing, but did it after rfe. immunization for chickenpox (varicella) is kind of expensive, so if you want you can claim verbally that you had chickenpox before to get away from it.

hope this helps. good luck to all of you.

所有跟帖: 

Great, see 9 years earlier than what you thought. -ThisMayHelp- 给 ThisMayHelp 发送悄悄话 ThisMayHelp 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/10/2010 postreply 13:14:25

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!