我9月底收到renew EAD 也是给了一年(NSC),

来源: suqingpengyou 2010-03-13 20:43:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1790 bytes)
打电话给 USCIS 被告知可以把卡寄回要求更正, 理由是 "USCIS made a typographical error." 于是写一封信, The first page: " This application is for requesting a correction of a typographical error made by USCIS."

The 2nd page I wrote a letter:" I ted my application for renewal of EAD based on pending I -485 on July, 8 2008. I received my new EAD last month. However, it valid only for one year. I called USCIS and was told that USCIS made a typographical error. I was instructed to apply for a correction of my renewed EAD based on the press released by DHS:
Remarks by Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff and Department of Commerce Secretary Gutierrez at the State of Immigration Address - Release Date: June 9, 2008
“I'm also pleased to announce that we will be extending the validity period of the employment authorization documents that we issue to individuals who are waiting adjustment of status to lawful permit residenture or in colloquial phrase, the green card.

Currently, adjustment applications are granted employment authorization documents with only a one year maximum validity. Beginning later this month, we'll start issuing these documents with a two-year validity period for aliens who are waiting adjustment of status if their application is expected to be pending for more than a year." and my PD and categry blah blah blah...
The 3rd page: I-765表,Mark "replacement" due to typographical error".
The 4th page: copy of receipt of prior EAD application, highlighted the money I paid.
附上错EAD卡及两张照片,10月3日寄出(CERTIFIED MAIL)

LUD of I-485 on 10.20.08, 11月17日收到e-mail of EAD approval. 10/23/08 收到新卡, 有效期11月17日起2年有效。
要记住先把错卡给HR留底,自己也要留一份copy and scan。

所有跟帖: 

回复:我9月底收到renew EAD 也是给了一年(NSC), -pmirhsal- 给 pmirhsal 发送悄悄话 (116 bytes) () 03/13/2010 postreply 20:54:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”