863211 and PJiang, please help

来源: future1999 2009-12-29 16:19:54 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1473 bytes)
Dear 863211 and PJiang,

I have a friend, who is currently in China and got a B-2 visa to States on 12/05/09 based upon that he has a son (us citzen) 18 years old. Also his ex-wife is US Citzen too, his exwife married a hu*****and after devorce with my friend in US and devorced again with second hu*****and. My friend recently married in China again, and his new wife is pregnant in two months, the term dues on July, 2010. My friend and his new wife would like to give birth to their future baby in US.

My friend would like to immigrate to US after he enters in US.
Dear 863211 and PJiang,I would like to ask you couple of questions:

1, Can my friend apply immigration upon his 18 years old son?
2, If he files upon his son, His son is still a student, who is going to sign the I-134 form? his ex-wife in US is willing to help, but she only make a minimum wage, also my friend has a brother in US, but his bother has three children, can the ex-wife or his brother can sign the form for him?
3, If he does file the immigration upon his son while he is in US, how long could it take to get the GC? How is his pregnant wife in China going to come to US to give birth to the future baby (the term is July 2009?
4, If his pregnant wife has difficulties gets the visa in time (by May, 30 days before delivery would avoid the flights), what are the other ways that she can come to US to have her baby born in US.?

Thank you very much.

所有跟帖: 

回复:863211 and PJiang, please help -863211- 给 863211 发送悄悄话 863211 的博客首页 (445 bytes) () 12/29/2009 postreply 17:02:27

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”