Question after I-485 Interview

来源: lao1dao 2009-03-29 14:01:41 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1176 bytes)
My EB3 PD was March 2005. In July 2007, I submitted EB2-NIW. I also sent two 485 applications on both EB3 and EB2. So I had two A#. When I had Biometric Exam, I was told two A# were merged.

I received an INS notices that my case was transferred to a local INS office and pending in Jan 2009. A month later, I received a notification for my 485 interviews with EB3 A#. Early of this month, I had my 485 interview at the local INS branch with my attorney. It did not look that INS Officer knew my second A# and NIW I140 approval. I gave him my files with information on officially merged A# s. My attorney asked if the officer could carry over my PD. The officer said if he needed something, he would directly contact me for additional information in 30 day. Otherwise, he would make his decision on my 485 application.

The last Friday I received the second INS notices that my case was transferred to the local INS office and pending. Will I have my second 485 interviews? During my first 485 interviews, my I94 and previous EAD Cards had been taken by the officer. Could it be harder for me to prepare the same interview again?

Thank you so much.

所有跟帖: 

I think you are fine. You should get it approved soon. -To-morrow- 给 To-morrow 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/29/2009 postreply 14:37:42

回复:I think you are fine. You should get it approved soon. -lao1dao- 给 lao1dao 发送悄悄话 (192 bytes) () 03/29/2009 postreply 14:49:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”