Could you help me for understanding online message? Thank you ve

来源: lao1dao 2009-01-07 21:01:31 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1336 bytes)
I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I check processing dates:
I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status January 09, 2008

I was confused of above message? Could someone help me for understanding my 485 application? It's a really struggled experience for obtaining green card.

Thank you very much.

所有跟帖: 

Does it look I have to wait another year? -lao1dao- 给 lao1dao 发送悄悄话 (27 bytes) () 01/07/2009 postreply 21:06:56

回复:Could you help me for understanding online message? Thank you -pjiang- 给 pjiang 发送悄悄话 pjiang 的博客首页 (192 bytes) () 01/08/2009 postreply 05:44:34

interview 了是否意味着很快能拿到绿卡 -whyusername- 给 whyusername 发送悄悄话 whyusername 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2009 postreply 10:31:14

回复:interview 了是否意味着很快能拿到绿卡 -pjiang- 给 pjiang 发送悄悄话 pjiang 的博客首页 (172 bytes) () 01/08/2009 postreply 11:43:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”