PD:5/28/04回复:congrats!!!! Please share some advices. MANY THANKS

来源: moneything 2008-12-01 16:24:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2395 bytes)
回答: 绿了。 Special thanks to 863211 and others.moneything2008-11-30 00:31:07
When you green, the mind doesn't work. hahaha....sorry all, my PD is 5/28/2004.

1. did you get any documents/letters from your old employer before moving to your current one?
I didn't get any document from old employer before moving. I asked for employment history from my damn boss. The damn Indian boss said he will ask HR to send me one. He never did.

2. did you get RFE?
I didn't get RFE.

3. did you hire your own lawyer after quitting the old one?
I was going to hire new lawyer. But the old lawyer said they can continue with my case. And they asked about my new employment letter to do AC21. I got approval notice before they do anything. hahaha...save money!

Basically, I am a normal employment-based EB2.
1. Filed Labor 5/28/2004.
2. Labor moved to Backlog center in later 2004.
3. April, 2007, got "intent to deny" notice to my labor because my pay is much less than the prevailing wage of the approved labor case.
4. Company lawyer replied that they would pay the prevailing wage before GC approved. My labor got approved May, 2008.
5. But my company never plans to pay me.esp when I have a damned Indian boss.
6. Substitute other's labor in July, 2007 using expedite service because the substition ends soon.
7. Didn't catch on July batch. Filed 485 August 13, 2007. ND: 10/6/2007.
8. wait.
9. Can't stand the boss. start to look for job end of April, 2008.
10. In early August, 2008, the processing PD is one month away from mine. Check with Infopass and knew 'name check pending'.
11. In August, write to First Lady; write to USCIS. Filed Service Request on 9/3/2008
12. Got an offer end of August, 08.
13. Very hesitated leave or stay. Decide to stay one more month. Set starting date to end of Sep.
14. 8/29, went to USCIS, name check cleared. surprise!
15. Ask new employer to postpone starting date to end of Oct.
16. asking many question on this board in Sep about AC21. write to senator. call USCIS a couple of times.
16. Sep knew the October Bulltin board will not move forward on PD.
17. what's the point of waiting. We always have to take the risk.
18. Quit mid Oct.
19. Saw the approval notice 11/3. 2 months after filing service request. On the service request(filed on 9/3/08), please call us back if you don't hear from us after 60 days.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”