回复:没有必要疑神疑鬼

来源: 心乱如麻的未来老妈 2008-07-21 15:56:09 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1395 bytes)
Xiaobaitu is the expect and authority in this forum, and I CAN understand that she said 疑神疑鬼. I am an EB based 485 filer, and my baby is on the way, I have a lot of things to do rather than 灌水 at this forum and get people into a panic situation. I think this forum is the place to exchange news and information, that is the reason I posted out the information I got. Those who already have GC can chose to believe or not believe, it does not matter very much to them unless they are lawyers or work in an immigration related field, or are warm hearted people as xiaobaitu. My post is to inform those people who are at the same boat as me, suffering and still waiting without knowing when we can get the GC. And I am also looking into some possible solutions, or maybe get some sympathy and encouragement from other name-check suffers. If my post irritate some people or make some people panic, I am sorry. Whether MEMO WORKS OR NOT does not depend on our will, or our assumptions about some government agencies, it based on fact, what I can say so far is that my case did not approve because my name check is not cleared, I do not know anyone else situation, maybe you can tell me xxx’s case was approved and xxx’s knows that his/her name check has not been cleared and the GC is a conditional GC.

At last, best luck to everyone who is waiting including me and my family.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”