Thanks. I called USCIS.

来源: yyknew 2008-05-22 20:00:29 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (735 bytes)
The woman was very rude. First she bombarded me with an nonemotional reading of some passage, to the effect that I need to send the card back and fill out I-50. When I ask about the time limit for us to do this, she immediately becomes impatient. What we are really concerned is that we may risk losing this card, or end up waiting for the correct card for a long time. I also said that the error did not seem to be a major one. She became even more impatient, saying any error needs to be corrected. I have seen such errors made based on this forum. Those USCIS officers are so careless, and do not respect other people's time and effort by making such careless mistakes, while they can not tolerate any single error in our mistakes.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Thanks. I called USCIS. -yyknew- 给 yyknew 发送悄悄话 (64 bytes) () 05/22/2008 postreply 21:23:22

INS made my parents card wrong too, they switched the finger pri -小小巧克力豆- 给 小小巧克力豆 发送悄悄话 小小巧克力豆 的博客首页 (281 bytes) () 05/23/2008 postreply 12:51:24

Thanks for sharing. -yyknew- 给 yyknew 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/24/2008 postreply 13:24:19

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”