that is easy to answer, see my

来源: words*_* 2004-07-20 11:37:44 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1194 bytes)
I would guess that in your previous application package, you stated that if your GC is not granted you can’t continue your research. The INS officers grab this mistake. Your should know that the reason why you are applying GC is not to facilitate your getting a job in US, but to benefit America! (This is extremely important and is the basis for NIW). Even you published hundreds of thousands of papers, but if your research is just unrelated with American benefits, those papers are just toilet paper, and you still don’t fit in NIW category.

Things always happened, you should now emphasize at least the following two points. 1)Your research is very important for American long term benefits. Remember: LONG TERM. 2)Considering getting OPT and H1 approved takes very long time now, your energy and attention will be dramatically dragged by this trivial and tedious lawful process. Concentration and highly focusing on the cutting edge research is the basic requirement for an intelligent and productive scientist. If you go through OPT and H1 process, you can not put all your efforts on your research, which will eventually lead to the loss of American benefits….

bla bla…

所有跟帖: 

回复:that is easy to answer, see my -liangjing- 给 liangjing 发送悄悄话 (596 bytes) () 07/20/2004 postreply 12:07:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”