回复:That's possible

来源: TFT 2008-03-10 16:23:37 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2453 bytes)
回答: Who believe TSC' s reply about April 30 2008TFT2008-03-10 14:08:55
Then some kind of group actions needed to put the memo into function.

Another month, another 1 year, 2 year or 3 years will be there for you to wait if no actions are taken. I do not think these centers work or are willing to work efficiently on these cases. people wait for several years because of NC check, now NC is not a problem. The only game they can play is on processing date since visa bulletin is not controlled by USCIS, and they will play this game skillfully on processing date.

If this indeed happens, then group actions have to be taken, individual action seems dose not work well, you write to senator, you file law suit, you spend your money, you spend your time, but usually you got nothing.

A group action is needed. if hundreds of people or even thousands of people write one letter to the white house or sue USCIS not working hard as they should, things might be solved completely. Since the US leaders know how to choose the right way to work on this issue.

I know some people wait for their green cards for over 5 years, and finally gave up and went to Europe or go back china or India to develop their careers, they just get bored about waiting and get bored about the way US treated them, and get bored about USA. They do not want to work for this country and do not want to pay tax for this country any more. My boss now is a professor in a US university, he waited 3 years because of Name check and got his green card. then he started citizenship application 5 years ago and again he is stucked by NC till now. He finally gets bored about this country and decides to go to Canada and work in a university as a professor. he will leave in 2 months.

I do respect these people who have been waiting so long for green cards while working with very low salary, but can we also ask: is it worth to do so?

US leaders must know that these immigrants without green cards and try to get green cards who work with low salary are kind of major contributers for US economy. If these people finally are leaving US to other countries, where is the hope of this country?

So people struggled for green cards and for a better tomorrow must unite and battle together, because together We have huge cards in our hands to play. So if some lawyer is willing to organize a group lawsuit if USCIS centers want to play games on processing date, success is seen and is in our hands.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”