回复:全程收费要多少?

来源: medicine 2004-07-08 13:17:52 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1297 bytes)
回答: 全程收费要多少?medicine2004-07-08 12:19:25
I have not done yet. That's the information I learned from UCSIC.I do not know if $125 includes all the following items. If it is true, I think it is cheap.

All medical examinations include:
1.Physical Examination: applicants are required to have a physical examination (to include complete disrobing), and a mental status evaluation.
2.Tuberculin (TB) Skin Test: All applicants 2 years of age and older are required to have a tuberculin skin test (TST).
3.Serologic (Blood) Test: All applicants 15 years of age and older are required to have serologic (blood) tests for HIV and for syphilis. Applicants under age 15 can be tested for HIV or syphilis if there is reason to suspect the possibility of infection. Civil Surgeons and Panel Physicians are required to provide pre-test counseling to all applicants who take the HIV test. If you are found to have HIV infection, the Civil Surgeon must provide you with post-test counseling.
4.Vaccinations: Most applicants need to show that they are current with all vaccinations recommended by US public health officials. See our complete list of recommended.
You should have vaccinations for:
Mumps
Measles
Rubella
Polio
Tetanus
Diphtheria toxoids
Pertussis
Influenza type B
Hepatitis B

所有跟帖: 

Can your primary回复:回复:全程收费要多少? -caredocto- 给 caredocto 发送悄悄话 (18 bytes) () 07/08/2004 postreply 15:06:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”