It looks possible after reading this

来源: bpc2001 2007-07-13 08:44:05 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1205 bytes)
From www.immigration-law.com:
The third option, which is likely another way to save the faces of both agencies, is for the DOS releases the revised July visa bulletin probably with some cut-off dates for different categories based on the number of visas which have been returned by the USCIS. The open question is how far the USCIS has gone in returning the visa numbers to allow the DOS to release such August Visa Bulletin or another Revised July Visa Bulletin. The fourth, which is important but difficult, option might be to change its rule to permit I-485 application, I-765 employment authorization application, and I-131 applications for the foreign workers and their spouses and children if the foreign workers have obtained the labor certification approvals. Without doubt, the USCIS has been looking into the feasibility of changing the policy without legislation on the procedural issues which are described here. The fact that this reform was introduced in the Congress as part of the SKIL bill or Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act bill would not preclude the USCIS from looking into feasibility of achieving such changes in the procedures under the given legislative authority.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”