(ZT) My story

来源: 5518jq 2007-07-11 02:33:08 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5168 bytes)
ZT

My story By Garlic5

I met my hu*****and at his co-worker's party, his co-worker is a chinese girl and immigrated to USA when she is a teenager, she always hold 40 to 50 people's party. I met my hu*****and there, at that time,I had my own boyfriend.

After a while, I lost my job because of the dot com bubble, my boyfriend and I broke up too. I got another job, and moved to the town that close to my hu*****and's town. I worked and got a new boyfriend(not my hu*****and).

After three months, I found my boyfriend had another girlfriend for 8 years, I asked him why did lied to me, he said" If I told you that I have a girlfriend, you will not date me."

I had a big fight with him, he called police, I slapped him in front of police, I was arrested and went to jail.

In jail, I called my friend(the chinese girl who is my hu*****and's co-worker before) to ask who can helped me out, my friend emailed to everyone: "garlic5 is jail bird now, who can helped her out."

My hu*****and said that he know how to help me out, he went to bond agency, used his credit card and bailed me out. I asked him why he helped me out, he said" I know that you have no family here, no one can help you. We all figured that you either have trouble with your boy friend, all of us do not like you boy friend, you do not have to pay the 10% bail money back to me"

I went back to work. Because I spoke poor english, I got a lot trouble, my boss pushed me very hard, I worked day and night, on christmas and thanksgiving, sometime my boss even threaten me if I wanted to get greencard or not.

at last my review was still bad, I want to get greencard and quit my job, so I asked my landlord to help me find someone to get fake greencard, I could pay $30,000 only for greencard, nothing else.

My hu*****and heard this from other peoples, he said:" you can not destroy your life because of green card?" I said:" I know that you are a nice person, you will not get married recently, why do not you help me to get greencard, I can pay you $30,000."

He said:" I do not need that money, why not real marriage." I was surprised that he really wanted to marry me. But at that time it is just his one second thought.

I tried to talk to him again and again, we went out on weekend, at last on sunday he told me he will marry me. I went to my company to clean my office that sunday afternoon. next monday I went to my company to tell my boss:" I am going to get married, I do not need to get green card from work any more, I resign today."

We went to Nevada to get married, and when we came back, we met his parents, he told his parents that we got married, his parents think that he was joking.

At last they are upset:" you guys can not get married like this, you need a real wedding, otherwise how can we tell our relatives and friends that you are married."

His parents arranged a wedding at a hotel in Atherton three months later,his father paid all. after wedding, they give me a $20,000 for my honeymoon. But at that time, I was already pregnant, his mother insist that
I should be serious to have a honeymoon, she said it was very important for
a girl to get married and have a good memory about the wedding. her friend's daughter got married, they even hired two best music bands from Las Vegas.

I had very bad morning sick and I could not make the honeymoon.

My story: more By Garlic5

After we got married, I told my hu*****and that I did not want to go to work, I want to have baby, my hu*****and said:" you do whatever you want, I married you but it does not means you have to support the family."

I wanted to buy a house, my hu*****and complained:" You want to much, first you want green card, then want to have baby, you are pregnant, then you want a house, we married only three months, you are too rush. I do not want to get mortgage to buy a house."

I asked my hu*****and:" Can we borrow $100,000 from your parents, so we can lower our loan?" My hu*****and said:"yes, you can if you really need."

He answered so easily that I tried more:" How about half million?" My hu*****and laughed, said:"OK, you go to talk to my parents, but do not tell them that this is how much I want to borrow, only you."

At last I complained to my mother in law:" I am pregnant, I want my own house, but my hu*****and do not want to get a loan."

Next day, my mother in law called me to go out for lunch, at lunch she said:" I already talked to my hu*****and, now you are pregnant, you have right
to ask for a house. your hu*****and do not want to buy a house, we can buy for you, you go to find your house, we will help you pay in cash, you do not need to get loan."

I went home to tell my hu*****and that his parents will help to pay the house, my hu*****and laughed:" OK, now my parents are willing to pay your house, you go to look for a house."

We bought our house after a few couple months hunting, at last found one and we paid some cash, his parents paid others.

I moved in my house only five days, my baby was born.

所有跟帖: 

回复:(ZT) I explain some questions By Garlic5 -5518jq- 给 5518jq 发送悄悄话 5518jq 的博客首页 (2273 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 07:33:39

回复:(ZT) I think this is Garlic5, her another ID is cucumner , -5518jq- 给 5518jq 发送悄悄话 5518jq 的博客首页 (4175 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 08:45:19

回复:回复:(ZT) I think this is Garlic5, her another ID is cucumner -gc2020- 给 gc2020 发送悄悄话 (146 bytes) () 07/11/2007 postreply 09:34:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”