Help! E-file I-131 problems

来源: APEDA 2007-07-10 09:39:12 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1677 bytes)
I tried to E-file I-131 form, and received the below warning which made me so nervous.

WARNING: It is suggested that you provide your Middle Initial. Failure to do so may result in your application or petition being delayed or denied.

I do not have a middle name and the Middle Initial area is optional (not required), so I left it blank. Several steps later, when I tried to certify the I-131 form, it appears the following message:

Fix Errors

You have attempted to certify an application that does not have all of the suggested fields completed. It is recommended that all suggested fields be completed in order to expedite the application process.

Please click the Fix Errors button below and you will be taken the the Form Checklist for a listing of the forms that have errors. Any form that has incomplete suggested fields will be in the alert section at the top of the page. Select the link for that form from the form checklist to fix the suggested fields for that form.

To continue with certification process, select the Certify Form button. Please note that forms with suggested fields may delay processing your application.

I filled all the required area. Should I ignore the warning? I tried to put "Not Applicable" on but it allows only one letter. What should I do? No Middle initial = petition delayed or denied?

Anyone has E-file I-131 experience? Have you met this problem? Thank you very much for the input and suggestions. My I-485 has been pending for almost 4 years, It is really frustrated to have to apply the AP and EAD without knowing when can be freed. Thanks for all the kind reply.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”