回复:SOS:护士I-140申请问题

来源: fanqian 2004-02-27 17:46:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2209 bytes)
Registered Nurses continue to be on Schedule A of the Department of Labors list of professions in demand, no labor certification is necessary. Additionally, Section 343 interim regulations regarding the healthcare certification requirements for registered nurses was resolved only last month...the limbo is over! Well, if you are a Registered Nurse and you want to get permanent residency in the United States, here is what you do:

Remain patiently overseas and do not do anything that would constitute a violation of status in the United States.
When you have a qualified employer - even if they do have other nurses who do not have bachelor's degrees, have them sponsor your Schedule A I-140 petition under the EB-3 category.
When your priority date becomes current (if that is an issue), permanent residency can be approved, assuming you have your permanent license in the U.S. state in which you will be working and otherwise qualify.

Here is the fascinating clincher: Since 343 resolved the limbo associated with certification, and since I-140 petitions are readily approvable, and since the National Visa Center has been working fairly efficiently, it is conceivable - but by no means guaranteed - that a person applying under an EB-3 Registered Nurse Professional/Skilled Worker category could obtain their approval for permanent residency in the United States from the U.S. Consul in a year or so!

Amazing, isn't it? Before you take this to heart and believe everything we're saying, remember that this is just speculation about future processing times, and you know what we always say - only God knows the future. Nonetheless, it is an interesting phenomenon to me that in resolving 343 without reinstating the H-1A provisions, INS has inadvertently made it a lot easier for Registered Nurses to become permanent residents of the U.S. than it is for them to work temporarily for a few years!... If FAIR figures this out, then we'll hear about it on CNN.
欢迎您到未名空间的医学论坛来转转,网址是:
http://www.*****/cgi-bin/BBSdoc?SMedicalCareer=282 也欢迎其他医学方面的专
业人士包括有志从事医学方面工作的人士到未名空间的医学论坛来转转!!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标