Letter to Consulate (template)

来源: L1 2006-06-30 15:35:24 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1511 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ L1 ] 在 2006-07-10 18:16:17 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
当时想找个合适的样板,没找到。自己写了一个,英文水平很臭,现在读起来发现错句子好几个。给急于用的网友做个参考吧。

June 8, 2006

US Consulate General in Guangzhou
RE: Visa application for Xxxxxx Xxx and Xxx Xx

Dear Sir/Madam,

This letter is to certify that I, Xxxx Xxx, am inviting my parents, Xxxxxxx Xxx and Xxxxxx Xx, to California.

I am a director of xxxxx in Xxxxxx. I live in Nnn Xxxxx Ave, CA NNNNN together with my wife and my son. My wife, Xxxxxx Xxx, is xxxx xxxx in Xxxx Xxxx. My son, Xxxx Xxx is attending a preschool.

My father, Xxxxx Xxx, and my mother, Xxxx Xx, are both retired teachers. They live in XXXX XXX, Xxxxx Province. My two sisters are also in XXXX XXX. My elder sister is a xxxxx of a xxxxxx company, and my younger sister is a doctor in the XXXX Hostpital of XXXX.

We miss our parents. We would like to invite them to stay here with us for a few months. We will bring them for sightseeing because this is their first visit to the US. We plan to go to have a trip to Los Angeles, San Diego, and Yosemite.

We would be very pleased to cover their air tickets, boarding, and all other expenses occurs during the trip and stay in US.

Thank you very much for considering their visa applications. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Xxxxx Xxxx
Nnn XXXXX Ave
Xxxxxx, CA NNNNN
Nnn-nnn-nnnn (Home)
Nnn-nnn-nnnn (Office)

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus