Visa not issued on same date

来源: xxg4813 2004-01-01 16:18:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1250 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ xxg4813 ] 在 2004-02-03 07:21:59 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
I just got the appointment confirmation letter from Tijuana consulate.

I noticed there are a few changes on them, especially this one. "Beginning January 1, 2004, the consular section will no longer be able to return approved visas on the same day. After that date, due to database checks, all visas may take up to Three working days to be processed to completion. After that date, Canadian-based visa applicants may wish to bring self-addresed, pre-paid express post envelopes to their visa interview so that passports can be returned by overnight mail as soon as processing has been completed in lieu of returning in person for passport collection. Persons resident int the United States should expect to remain in Canada for the three working days and return to the consular section on the appointed day to collect their new visas. Please note that adminitrative processing for some visas may require longer to complete. In such cases, return or approved visas may take 15-45 days or longer. Determinations on final processing times can only be made at the time of the interview. "

Sounds like i have to stay in Tijuana for 3 days to get my new H1 visa.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

所有跟帖: 

no need, my friend just got -hisH1- 给 hisH1 发送悄悄话 (88 bytes) () 01/01/2004 postreply 17:18:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”