Lucky guy, some information about the program

来源: mytwocents 2006-03-01 20:12:20 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1341 bytes)
The CIS Ombudsman's 2005 report to the Congress reflects that the California Service Center employment-based I-485 75-day adjudication program and New York District Office's 90-day adjudication program resulted in failures and Dallas District office 90-day adjudication program was better than the CSC and NY program. CSC pilot program was intended to test the water as to whether certain less-fraud-prone cases like EB-2 can take the pilot adjudication model of processing in 75 days. Accordingly, CSC pilot program was to test the backlog reduction program for employment-based I-485 applications. While the New York District Office program was more focused on fraud prevention. The Dallas program was intended to test the speedy adjudication of I-485 applications.

New York District Pilot Program: The 90-day adjudication was available only in the marriage cases in the New York District Office. Out of 8,119 total cases it processed, only 4,509 were processed within the target 90 days. The New York pilot program is also evaluated to be more or less failure for the two reasons: Firstly, it learned that there were much less fraud cases than the agency predicted. Secondly, unlike Dallas model, the new model did not conduct interviews at the time of filing in most cases, resulting in the delays in scheduling and processing.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”