Share: 485 approved aft check

来源: ThnxGiving 2003-12-01 08:23:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1386 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ ThnxGiving ] 在 2004-02-03 07:17:43 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Thanks everyone. I opened my mail box the first day after Thanksgiving and a letter i waiting for long time was there - my 485 appove letter.

time line:
* end of May 2003: gc interview, was told could not give my gc because FBI check results still not came back. check back with BCIS after about 2 months.

* early Aug. 2003: line up in BCIS office and wait long time, got answer: your case is ok but still Pending, you don't need do anything. your case was under "name check". it was done by other angency(not BCIS). so no one know how long and BCIS computer system did not show the detailed status (just pending).

* early Sep. 2003: line up in BCIS office and wait long time, got answer: your case is ok but still Pending.

* early Oct. 2003: call the BCIS 1-800 number, took my name case Number, address... promise 4 to 6 week to answer me by mail.

* middle Nov. 2003: a letter, said that my case is Pending. checkback at least after 90 days. very sad. the interviewer's 2 months already extended about half year. now add another 3 months. really don't know how to interprret this 3 months

* After Thanksgiving: got 485 aproval letter

I guess: all the terms: check, background check, name check and FBI check are talking the same check. they use different term at different time and by different person.

所有跟帖: 

what's your I485 RD,ND? -祝贺先- 给 祝贺先 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2003 postreply 09:30:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!