我是大约10年前验血时查出来的。

来源: 2016-12-01 08:04:20 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

My TSH was about 6. Doctor told me to take the medication. I took it for a two months then found side effect: 心跳加快。So I stopped and started 我的漫长的探索之路:). That time I didn't have any symptom so I didn't pay much attention to it. I have tried 中医针灸 which is very useful. However, my insurance didn't cover that cost. So I have insisted for two or three months, then stopped. Until recently, I have seriously done some search about this topic. Lately I have found my problem is called "Hashimoto's disease. Most Hashimoto's patients have unstable TSH, sometimes high, sometimes low, mine is always low a little bit. I have stopped to eat gluten, daily foods and soy foods. Also no more raw cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, bok choy. Now my TPO starts to decrease.

It likes treating allergy. If you only treat itching eyes, running nose instead of getting rid of the trigger, then your problem will never been improved. I wish I knew that right after I was diagnosed. Doctor didn't even mention anything to me. Just asked me to take the medication. Now I took armour thyroid (minimum dosage 15mg) and my TSH is in good range. I have a co-worker and she has taken the medication for two years and she thought she would take it for the rest of her life. But through diet and exercise, she is now completely recovered. She has been off medication for 5 years now. And her TSH is now around 2.