来源: 863211 2015-07-13 16:44:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1611 bytes)
回答: 再请教8老师Yaoyiyi2015-07-13 15:42:56
谢谢8老师。

如果我和孩子file I539之后再出境,回来前也要再签吗?
-You don't need to file I-539 if you will leave US (it is useless and just waste money in this case). When you use H-4 visa to enter US with your spouse's H-1B approval notice, you will get the H-4 I-94/status at the port of entry.

新加坡护照进美国是免签的。
-The visa waiver program for Singapore citizens only applies to B-1/B-2 status, and that means if you come to US for tour or business for a short period of time, you may not need a visa. You may not need a visa for H-1B1 also. But you may need to H-1B visa and H-4 visa in the US Consulate in Singapore to enter US. Contact the US Consulate in Singapore.

"if a visa is not required..." 不是很明白这段,新加坡籍适用吗?

I-797A: A person granted a change of status who leaves the U.S. must normally obtain a visa in the new classification before returning. The left part can be used in applying for the new visa. If a visa is not required, he or she should present it, along with any other required documentation, when applying for reentry in this new classification at a port of entry or pre-flight inspection station. The petitioner may also file Form I-824, application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition, to request that we notify a consulate, port of entry, or pre-flight inspection office of this approval.

所有跟帖: 

再次感谢8老师 -Yaoyiyi- 给 Yaoyiyi 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/13/2015 postreply 17:53:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!