禁书Mein Kampf在德国允许再版

来源: 苦人不哭 2015-02-25 19:40:53 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7003 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 苦人不哭 ] 在 2015-02-25 19:42:39 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
My Struggle/我的奋斗 -
Times, they are a'changing.
For the first time in 75 years, according to multiple reports, a new edition of Adolf Hitler's "Mein Kampf" will be bound for sale in bookstores in Germany. While the book, long known as "the Nazi bible," is widely available in the U.S. and much of the English-speaking world, it was for years banned from being reprinted in Germany over fears it would reignite the passions that plunged the country into World War II.

The state of Bavaria has owned the German copyright to the book and has legally blocked attempts to print it, reports The Washington Post. In December, however, the copyright expires.

Quotes from the book
=========
“If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain!” 

“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.” 

“Do not compare yourself to others. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.” 

“if you want to shine like sun first you have to burn like it.” 

“And I can fight only for something that I love, love only what I respect, and respect only what I at least know.” 

“What luck for rulers that men do not think.” 

“Think Thousand times before taking a decision But - After taking decison never turn back even if you get Thousand difficulties!!” 

“Anyone can deal with victory. Only the mighty can bear defeat.” 

“Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.” 

“When diplomacy ends, War begins.” 

“It is not truth that matters, but victory.” 

“The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes” 

“Great liars are also great magicians.” 

“By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.” 

“I do not see why man should not be as cruel as nature” 

“He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.” 

“Words build bridges into unexplored regions.” 

“The victor will never be asked if he told the truth. ” 

“Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.” 

“I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.” 

“The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.” 

“Who says I am not under the special protection of God?” 

“The art of reading consists in remembering the essentials and forgetting non essentials.” 

“Kill, Destroy, Sack, Tell lie; how much you want after victory nobody asks why?” 

“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.” 

“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.” 

“If freedom is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower.” 

所有跟帖: 

假消息,过了75年的版权限时后还是不给传播 -绿野蚂蚁- 给 绿野蚂蚁 发送悄悄话 绿野蚂蚁 的博客首页 (122 bytes) () 02/26/2015 postreply 01:16:23

现在即时 真消息。。。 -deu- 给 deu 发送悄悄话 (149 bytes) () 02/26/2015 postreply 03:36:56

我个人意见, 应该出版。相信大众的判断力。其实也没有人读,大部分人都看手机了。 -安娜晴天- 给 安娜晴天 发送悄悄话 安娜晴天 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2015 postreply 08:34:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”