it's simple to explain.
- human emotions are predictable. it's the result of millions of years of evolution. it's universal.
- the Wall Street machine needs a constant supply of sheep to suck blood from... and a constant supply there is.
- predictable emotions means preditable actions.
- predictable emotions are caused by stimulants that are known to the professionals... what kind of price actions plus what kind of news stories will cause greed and/or fear... it's all predictable.
- read my posts from Feb till today... these are real time demonstration of how to read human emotions in a violent shake and take appropriate actions... the wall street pros know this stuff too.... these posts show you how to think thru a shake-rebound-reshake cycle, and how news stories are incorporated.
- as I always say - 'comfortable trades are crowded trades, and are usually bad trades'... and vice versa.
- you need years of training... in the right direction... in Situational Analysis, to re-program your senses of comfort and discomfort... to re-build your instince of what is opportunity, and when a risk premium is presented to you.