炒股需要一个积累的过程:积累知识,积累经验,积累财富

来源: Beatcycle 2017-07-23 08:21:57 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8642 bytes)

There was a discussion about 炒股三要素 (态(Mood),技术(Skills),资金(Money) in DQ a couple months ago. I want to talk about what’s most important for stock investment based on my experience. I am not a day or short time trader, and I am not familiar with TA analysis. I trade the stocks based on economic cycle and my understanding of economic logics.

About twenty years ago, I started to invest my money in Hong Kong stock market at the mid of my 30s. At that time, I did not have any experience and knowledge about financial market, and 曾经输得茶饭不思,神魂颠倒 during 1997 Asia financial crisis. After trading for several years, I lost some of my money in stock market.  I considered that the reason for losing money is that I was too young and did not have enough economic and financial knowledge.

At the early of 2000s, I moved to NA, and I stopped my investment in stock market. However, I did not stop the accumulation of the knowledge. I mainly obtain the knowledge through reading 日本経済新聞 (the top financial newspaper with high reputation in the world are: Wall Street Journal, Financial Times and 日本経済新聞), and found a lot of economic indicators that can be used to monitor economic conditions. At same time, I read a lot of economic books, and economic and stock market analyses reports completed by security companies and banks. I also like to watch the interviews with famous funder managers, and I got a lot of hints from those interviews. When I believed that I have enough economic and financial market knowledge, I started to invest my money in US stock market in 2013. I was confident to trade stocks this time, and did not lose any money for each year. Particularly, I started to do all-in 3x etf trading from the mid of the last year, and never have fears about my stock holdings. So, my conclusion is that the most important 要素 for stock investment is  the long-term accumulation of economic and financial knowledge. Now I continue holding LABU and CURE as reported in my 上半年炒股回顾. I also bought TMF at a price of 20.06 about a week ago with new money.

According to Business Insider, 99% of Buffett's wealth was earned after his 50th birthday. From this news, we know Buffet also need time to accumulate experiences and knowledge for stock market investment.  Therefore, I believe an age of 50 + may be just our start point for stock market investment. Among the major stock market in the world, I am particularly bullish on the long-term US stock market. I do not want talk about why here, because this is a big topic. I believe there are a lot of opportunities in the future for US stock market investment. Of course, in order to obtain a good return from stock market, including doing anything, you need a good strategy and a 谦虚的心. I wish all DQers to earn their 1000W (兔子’s target) from stock market at their earliest opportunity. This is not a dream, and it is achievable.

DQers 加油!

所有跟帖: 

谢谢分享! -只涨不跌- 给 只涨不跌 发送悄悄话 只涨不跌 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/27/2017 postreply 08:00:21

Way to go! -RockChic- 给 RockChic 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/28/2017 postreply 07:39:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!