XIV/UVXY, JNUG/JDST, UWTI/DWTI, UNG/UGAZ (10/12 6:38 am est)

来源: 2015-10-12 04:17:25 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Good morning, sisters n brothers, grandma n grandpa.

Early ma? Yeah! Time to buy some cheap 3xs in pre-market. Sorry for all the English, my Chinese brain isn't working too well at this time. I need morning 可肥! As usual, here is the song for everyone (我相信). Believe yourself! Let's see what is happening this morning. 

XIV/UVXY

SP 500 future is almost FLAT. 红牛和黑熊 had been fighting for a whole week. And, it will continue to do the same thing this week. So far, 红牛 has been winning just a little. Eventually, 黑熊 will catch up. 红牛 can't win all the rounds. XIV has been trading at $29.12 - $29.15 in pre-market. I believe it will hit $30+ very soon (could be today). So, UVXY will hit $35.50 or less. The plan today is continue to 埋雷 UVXY at $35.50 (50% funds). If you can buy it under $35.50, that will be a good price. This isn't DT. And, you shouldn't use margin at all. STAY OUT of XIV. 

JNUG/JDST

Gold is hitting higher again ($1164). The trading range of gold has been $1110 - $1160. It has been hit the ceiling. As the plan before, using 1/3 funds to buy JDST at $26.75 and 2/3 at $24 - $25. JDST has been trading at ($23.01 - $23.60) in pre-market. Try to see if you can get a good price at $23 (actually $23.50 is pretty good too). Let's say you buy JDST at $23.50 in pre-market. It will give you the average at $24.58 (1/3 x $26.75 + 2/3 x $23.50). I see the temporary bottom is around $23. And, JDST stays a chance to go back to $30+. STAY OUT of JNUG.

UWTI/DWTI

It seems OIL has been fighting at $50. It is trading at $49.73 now. People have no positions on these two shouldn't buy anymore. Those are having DWTI average at $80 - $81 should just WAIT. Please see if you have a chance to see it between $90 - $92 (maynot be today). If it hits the sell target, please SELL and stay out of both of them. 

UNG/UGAZ

NG is trading at $2.53. It is the previous low from a few months ago. If NG stays over $2.53 - $2.54 today, we should see $2.60 - $2.62 very soon. Again, as I said last week, UGAZ is a slow bull. When it goes up, I will be fast and huge. The first hit target will be between $6.30 - $6.80 and the second hit target will be between $7.20 - $7.80. I see it will hit $8+ very soon. It could go as high as $10 - $11 (maynot happen right away). It is trading at $6.32 - $6.37 in pre-market. The bet should be already set. Just HOLD. Good luck with UGAZ and UNG as well. STAY AWAY from DGAZ. 

P.S. No matter what you choose, you should divide your funds as 4 parts to trade these 4 pairs. And, no matter what price you buy (average price), please set your stop loss (15% - 20% less than your entrance point). 

It will be an interesting day to watch the fight. So, good luck and I'll be here until 5:30pm. Maybe I'll be on the phones a lot, but we will talk here.