XIV/UVXY, JNUG/JDST, UWTI/DWTI, UGAZ (10/6 6:25 am est)

来源: 2015-10-06 03:29:20 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

女士们殭童们, 当然, 还有亲爱的矶矶和果果, 很枣吧? 为什么总是把女的放在前面? Lady first 嘛! 我妈就是女的. 

I only worked one hour yesterday evening. 他们说, 我的脸臭的像大便, 就把我给赶回来了. I slept almost all day. 我的脑袋是鼓鼓的,涨涨的, 就像装了一脑子的 T.N.T. 这是什么东东? It's trinitrotoluene <formula C6H2(NO2)3CH3>, 烈性炸药. 说到这里, 来首 "T.N.T. For The Brain". 做春梦也能那么高级,想不到吧? 

OKey! Go back to the main topic. We have a lot to talk about in this morning. Here we come. 

XIV/UVXY

SP 500 future is only down a little (5 points). The VIX future is up 0.35 (1.76%). It is showing 20.23. VIX was closed at 19.54 yesterday. It has been hit 6 week's low. The market usually doesn't drop much after a big UP day, but don't expect it goes up a lot either. I think the market will drop a little or stay quite FLAT today. If XIV breaks $28, we should see $30 shortly. At this point, XIV is a little high to buy in. And, UVXY will be likely dropped more. It will be quite safe if you buy in UVXY between $30 - $35. I'd suggest stay out of XIV and wait to buy UVXY between $30 - $35. You should have 2 set of money to buy UVXY. Buy it between $34 - $35, and add more when see $30 - $31. If not, just keep those you buy between $34 - $35. 2 ways to build up this position (50-50) or (1/3- 2/3). 

JNUG/JDST

JNUG's trading range is $45 - $50. It hit the first sell target $45 yesterday. We will be likely to see it trading at $50 this week. In this case, we should sell all JNUG we have. Starting to build the JDST's position after seeing JNUG trading at $50 plus. The first buy target will be around $27 and the second buy target will be between $24 - $25. It will be the same trading method as UVXY. Prepare 2 set of money. Buy it around $27 and add more between $24 - $25. If you don't see $24 - $25, you shouldn't add more JDST. 2 ways to build up this position (50/50) or (1/3 - 2/3). 

UWTI/DWTI

You guys should realize I haven't talked about trading this pair for a while. It is because the oil has been trading in the middle range $45 - $46 ($42 - $48). The oil is trading at $46.10 in pre-market this morning. Yes, you can do it now. Looking at 6 weeks/60 mins chart, UWTI has been trading between $9.63 - $13.90. It will be a swing trade for both sides, not a day trade. You can buy in UWTI at current level (around $11) and sell it between $12.50 - $13.50. I see DWTI will drop to $75 - $86. So, buy DWTI between $86 - $87 and add more between $75 - $76. If you don't see $75 - $76, you shouldn't add more DWTI. Again, 2 ways to build up this position (50/50) or (1/3 - 2/3). 

UNG/UGAZ

NG is trading at $2.48 right now (up about 1.18%). It seems we will see UGAZ trading above $6+ this morning again. I see the first hit target will be between $6.30 - $6.80 and the second hit target will be between $7.20 - $7.80. Anything above $8 in a short term will be a great gift to 瓷 (气) 宝宝. Still, we need one or two more days to confirm if $5.40 is the bottom for UGAZ. Anyone can't deal with the big drop on UGAZ should buy in with (手动 2x). Using the funds to buy UNG/UGAZ (50/50). In this case, you will reduce the decay from 3x and still get the better return than UNG (1x). People should 100% stay out of DGAZ now coz NG's downside chance is really low. A big up day always happens in a sudden. So, please be patience and HOLD your UGAZ shares. I won't be surprised to see it going up to 20% - 30% in one day. It happened to JNUG and UWTI, and it will happen to UGAZ too. 

So, good luck and enjoy my 春梦妙舌! I'll be here until 4:30pm. You're welcomed and invited to talk here.