XIV/JNUG

来源: 2015-09-04 14:02:57 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

My sister called me regarding to her business, I have to talk to her for 40 mins to calm her down. I'm so sorry I can't make a post here right away. I did a quick post before 4pm.

This is what I did. JNUG didn't drop below $7. I gave up on buying it today. The market wasn't too bad today. UVXY didn't close at higest ($81.50). Monday is a holiday. No matter what bad news comes out at the weekend, the market should have enough time to digest it.

My account is day trade margin account. I used a half of the money to buy XIV at $22.70 in after market. You guys can do the trades in after-market still have time to buy it. Also, it is cheaper than what I bought (trading between $22.60 - $22.68). If you don't have a account to do pre-market or after-market trades, I'd suggest you to open one. It will help a lot to do 3x etfs.

The reason I only use a half money to buy XIV is the market may still drop on Tue morning (sp 500 to 1900). Let say the market drops more on Tue, I still have the half funds to add more XIV. Plus, I have 4x day trading funds to add more shares. Some of you guys can't trade after market may still have a chance to buy XIV on Tue morning. If the market goes up, I won't miss the profit from XIV.

You don't have to follow me. Thank you for reading my post and good luck!