请问网管,我的评论有不妥吗?为什么被删了?

来源: 在水一方3000 2019-02-22 08:38:33 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2729 bytes)

http://www.wenxuecity.com/news/index.php?act=comment&channel=news&postid=8107978

在这个新闻下面,我发了一个评论,过了一段时间,被删了。 

美国人是相信报应的。What goes around, comes around 就是英语谚语报应的意思。

小伙子在Walmart打工挣学费,这个妇女不够钱把食品买下来,恐慌得很。小伙子是收银员,起了恻隐之心,觉得用自己的钱帮助他。

英文媒体报道:

https://www.littlethings.com/teen-cashier-walmart-groceries/

Teen Cashier Rings Up Sobbing Woman’s $110 Grocery Bill, Stops Her In Line And Says ‘I Got You’
by AMY PAIGE
Advertisement
When John Lopez Jr. got a job at Walmart, he started putting all his paychecks into his college fund. The 19-year-old from Texas recently dipped into his own savings to help a customer in need.

John was working the register when a woman came through his line with a cart of groceries. After ringing up her items, John noticed the woman standing there in tears.

The panicked customer realized she didn’t have the money to pay for her items, and she was clearly in distress.

John instantly knew what he wanted to do. “I just felt in my heart that the Lord told me I had to help her,” he said.

“OK, I got you… I got you.”

John gave selflessly with no questions asked, covering the woman’s $110 grocery bill with his own money.

Laci Smith was standing in the same line and couldn’t believe what she was witnessing. She quickly snapped a photo of John and shared it on Facebook, detailing the cashier’s act of kindness.

The heartwarming story spread like wildfire. Now, a GoFundMe page has been set up to help raise money for John’s college tuition. “This year I’d like to keep the Christmas spirit alive by giving back to this young man,” the organizer wrote. “The comments that I’ve seen about this gentleman is extraordinary. He touches a lot of lives on a daily basis. I’d like to give back to him for constantly giving himself to our community. He is also trying to save money to put himself into college. Let’s come together as a community and pay John’s tuition. He will do big things!”

所有跟帖: 

评论是系统侦测如果有脏话会删帖,另外你这个是跟别人贴吗?如果跟帖的话主贴被删跟帖就不见了 -论坛管理- 给 论坛管理 发送悄悄话 (26 bytes) () 02/22/2019 postreply 15:25:52

谢谢网管。我通常发了新闻评论就没管了。 -在水一方3000- 给 在水一方3000 发送悄悄话 在水一方3000 的博客首页 (565 bytes) () 02/24/2019 postreply 20:53:12

应该跟封id没关系,我们转给技术部了 -论坛管理- 给 论坛管理 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2019 postreply 11:57:16

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”