Why my posting has been repeatedly deleted?

来源: TheJudge 2015-02-03 10:35:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1399 bytes)

Why my following comment was deleted again?
It did NOT violate any rules of this website. My message is certainly much more factual than most of the emotional comments.
If you delete my message again, I will protest to all the advertisers that this site suppresses freedom of speech.

This class action law suit is nothing new. It happens all the time in the US. There are some law firms specialized in stock related litigations. They look for possible cases everyday. This type of class action law suit (集体诉讼) takes years to prove. Sometimes they just settle it. In most of this kind of class action law suit cases, the law firms don't have much chance to win, they just want to squeeze some $ from the companies. Also they will not get any money, not even legal fees, if they lose the case. The law firm usually want 30%+ as legal fees if they win. So share holders usually divide about 60% of whatever the final settlement. For shareholders, it almost always means they get 1-4 pennies for every $ they lost. So it usually does not help shareholders. It is just an opportunity for law firms find ways to make money.
 Based on all the information that we can see, this class action will likely get thrown out of court. I don't think BABA has a big risk of losing.
 So get ready to buy some BABA shares if it pulls back more

所有跟帖: 

哪个论坛 -论坛管理- 给 论坛管理 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/03/2015 postreply 16:51:38

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]