务,服务包括帮你从你现在的衣橱里设计出几个look,

或者可以提供pocket fashion consultant在线服务,或

者可以personal shopper服务。

KNIT DRESS

Mar 21, 2017

three floor black and white dress with camel coat-8521

three floor black and white dress with camel coat-8443

three floor black and white dress with camel coat-8635

Spring is finally here!! When the sun comes out in Portland, the city comes alive! My photographer and I decided to take a short trip out of the city to McMenamins Edgefield.

I finally felt warm enough to wear a dress without tights or stockings to showcase  a knit dress from THREE FLOOR.  Apart from classic B & W, I also love the details of this dress: the an open-weave neckline, asymmetrical details, fringe and uneven hem.  Since the dress has a lot of volume, apple or pear shaped bodies may want to think twice. 

DSC_8425

three floor black and white dress with camel coat-8661

three floor black and white dress with camel coat-8852

three floor black and white dress with camel coat-8822

three floor black and white dress with camel coat-8376

three floor black and white dress with camel coat-8710

three floor black and white dress with camel coat-8786

I paired with the barely-there silhouette of Seychelles sandal.  For future reference, the shoe doubles for a chic evening look.  Given the caramel color coat, I wanted a similar color theme for the purse and shoes choice.  This examples gives me an opportunity for a new tip —  No.6 styling tip : For a current “in” look, use different shades of one color to create a look.  Many of you know I try not to chase fast changing fashion; however, when something works well, then absolutely go for it!

Today, I would like to introduce a local jewelry designer, Wenjing Yang, who actually custom designed this beautiful earring for me for this look. Creating beautiful things has always been her passion. Fine arts, especially water color and oil painting were her passion when she grew up. She majored in fashion design in college. After she entered fashion industry, designing and making jewelry became her hobby. But now, she has finally decided to devote herself to create her own line of jewelry as a business. She takes inspration from paintings, architecture, nature and photography. THrough her travels and research, she’ve also become fasinated with ethnic cultures. All of her jewelries are hand-made by herself in her lovely home in Portland, Oregon. Her online etsy store link: rockpaperscissorY.

Thank you @RockpaperscissorY for partnering on this post!