和大家分享我最喜欢的其中一个look,更多的风衣造

型,欢迎大家登陆我的博客观看:http://styleright.me.

如果你喜欢我的博客,别忘subscribe哦!

-------------------------------------------------

IN THE TRENCH COAT

Oct 22nd, 2016

remanda-union-way-2

remanda-union-way-8

Happy Monday to everyone!! I know Monday is usually not the happiest day of the week for most people.  Hopefully this post gives you a quick break from your busy Monday schedule. : )

Today, I am introducing another trench coat look.  Yes, I am definitely in the mood for trench coat these days so I named this post “In the trench coat”. ????  In my last post, I shared a look with a burberry trench coat paired with a dress.  This time, I paired a traditional gray trench coat with a casual shirt and wool capri pants.

remanda-union-way-3

Portland has a lot of hidden gem locations like Union Way which is great for a stroll, shopping or meeting friends.  If you have never been there, you should check it out!

remanda-union-way-10

This versatile trench coat has roll-up sleeves and a changeable collar.  Rolled-up sleeves tend to be casual which is my aim for today’s look.  The collar can casually lay over the chest with folds or closed via a button for extra warmth.  The coat can hang open or be tied with the belt.

remanda-union-way-5

For the shirt, I picked a fun Zara shirt with yellow color pop to light up during a gray rainy day.   I paired it with dark grey wool capri pants and a light grey short boots. To complete the look, I added a Sisley hat to give a little Italian flair.  The ruffled edge of the hat complements the collar folds. For my purse, I selected a different shade of green clutch. I enjoy the styling technique of pairing same color items with shade differences.  I also used this technique  in “FALL ESSENTIAL: TRENCH COAT post. The metal ring aligns with the  industrial feel of my boots.

I encourage each of you to ask yourself why a particular look works (or not) for each of your outfits.  Like other habits,  you can train your mind to become style conscious.

remanda-union-way-12

remanda-union-way-4

remanda-union-way-7