我的时尚博客新发布的博文"A LITTLE FRENCH FLAIR" -- 欢迎大家点评!

来源: 2017-03-10 13:59:26 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

前几天在一个朋友家参加一个钢琴演奏会,一个好心的

朋友告诉我,为什么我不到文学城的时尚平台来发布我

的时尚博客的内容呢。后来,我就上来看了看,发现是

一个很不错的平台,可以让更多的人知道我的时尚博

客:http://styleright.me,  也可以和大家一起探讨时尚,

穿着搭配技巧和一些购物信息。我的博客原文都是用英

文写的,所以贴上的也是英文,不过相信这里的读者大

多数都是双语的吧!

------------------------

A LITTLE FRENCH FLAIR

Mar 10, 2017

pink sweater with long black skirt and camel long coat-7581

pink sweater with long black skirt and camel long coat-7597

pink sweater with long black skirt and camel long coat-7617

Although  I am geared up for spring looks, Portland’s recent March snow inspired another winter look today. : )

NW 23rd ave, Nobhill area,  has always been a favorite street for a stroll.  Somehow the street puts me in the mood for a European look to match the atmosphere. Today, I was going for a little French flair as you already knew. : )

pink sweater with long black skirt and camel long coat-7624

pink sweater with long black skirt and camel long coat-7746

pink sweater with long black skirt and camel long coat-7636

pink sweater with long black skirt and camel long coat-7648

pink sweater with long black skirt and camel long coat-7657

This Rag & Bone sweater sits high, perfect for showcasing skirts.  I especially like the texture of the knit. The blush color is subtle; yet, sophisticated and feminine. I paired a long black skirt with this top.  The details of this skirt are what gets me: cool buttons, and the folds in front. Details make all the difference!!

To add more of a French feel, I picked this long necklace featuring a statement flower.. Since this skirt is quite long, a short or medium length coat adds challenge to create perfect look. Instead,. I went for a long coat, which turned out better than expected! For shoes, I picked a lady-like high heel bootie close to the sweater color.  Sometimes a top-bottom color alignment brings more continuity than contrasting shoes..

Now, the trickiest part this outfit for me was the purse. The whole outfit earthy feel directed me to stay in that category.  However, too much of an earthy color might blend too much.  I picked this purse for three reasons: 1. the color pops out very nicely while still maintaining the earthy tone; 2. the metal chain balances the softness of the flower necklace and the bowtie shoe; 3. the shape of this bag suggests feminine and elegancy, which is exactly what I hope to achieve with this look. I recently also used this purse in this SILK DRESS LAYERING