来源: 863211 2015-09-10 21:50:16 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1134 bytes)
回答: Seek advicesXingqiao2015-09-10 18:48:25

Here is my situation,

I am US citizen and petitioned my brother's family (his wife and son) to immigrate to USA in year 2003. Recently, I received a notice from NVC to confirm address, pay fees, and complete DS 260 on line. My brother had a baby girl two years ago. Original I-130 did not have the new baby girl's name on it. My questions is: where and what step I can add the new baby girl to the process so that the family of four can immigrate to US together? do I have opportunity to add new baby girl in processing filling DS 260? Thanks a lot.

-You can write a letter to NVC now to ask them to add the child to the list (provide the copies of the child birth certificate and your I-130 receipt, and indicate your case# in the letter). If the immigant visa application fee invorce (NVC will send it to you)  does not include the new-born child, you need to ask NVC to send another immigrant visa application fee invorce for the child, thus you can pay the fee for the child.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you -Xingqiao- 给 Xingqiao 发送悄悄话 (51 bytes) () 09/11/2015 postreply 18:30:38

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]