小学三年级的Logical Reasoning题极难,尤其是第五小题

来源: 难割难舍中国心 2013-06-25 09:31:37 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2917 bytes)

You live in a strange town where there are only two groups of people: the ones who always tell the truth (Truth-tellers) and those who always lie (Liars). You are accused of a crime and brought before the judge, where you are allowed to speak only one sentence in your defence. The judge does not know which group you belong to.

For questions 1 to 5, what could you say in order to convince the Judge to let you off?

1. You are a Liar and you are innocent. The Judge believes that the crime was committed by a Liar.
(1) “I am not a Liar.”
(2) “I did it.”
(3) Either (1) or (2) would work
(4) None of the above

2. You are a Liar and you are guilty. The Judge believes that the crime was committed by a Liar.
(1) “I am not a Liar.”
(2) “I did not do it.”
(4) None of the above

3. You are a Truth-teller and you are innocent. The Judge believes that the crime was committed by a Truth-teller.
(1) “I am innocent.”
(2) “I am not a Liar.”
(4) None of the above

4. You are a Truth-teller and you are guilty. The Judge believes that the crime was committed by a Truth-teller.
(1) “I am guilty.”
(2) “I am not a Liar.”
(4) None of the above

5. You are innocent and it is an established fact that the crime was not committed by a “Normal” person. “Normal” people are a new immigrant  group who sometimes lie and sometimes speak the truth. What sentence, no matter whether you are a Truth-teller, Liar, or Normal person, can convince the Judge to let you off?
(1) “Either I am a Normal person and guilty, or I am a Liar and innocent.”
(2) “Either I am a Truth-teller and innocent, or I am a Liar and guilty.”
(3) “Either I am a Normal person and innocent, or I am a Truth-teller and guilty.”
(4) “Either I am a Truth-teller and innocent, or I am a Liar and innocent.”
(5) None of the Above

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”