You are Titanium. They cannot deny you, Diff levels.

来源: goingplaces 2022-08-28 12:25:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1283 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2022-08-28 12:31:03 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: Cairo st Regis has breakfast for 2, see reply威伯2022-08-28 09:50:20

St. Regis brand and a few other brands,

For Titanium the free breakfast is guaranteed + Welcome Gift.    For Plat the free breakfast is part of the Welcome Gifts to choose from.  (pts, free breakie, and whatever other things the property throws in.  At Sheraton Grand in Sydney they have suffed animal as an option on the list, I kid you not!)

You should NOT even need to choose.  Your free breakfast is guaranteed, and you also have items to choose from the Welcome Gifts.  That should mean you have free brekkie, plus 1000 pts if you choose that from the Welcome Gifts.  Now you see the game they are playing!

If you read my write up,  the property play games on NOT including breakfast as part of the Welcome Gift Selections for the Plat.   I do not have 75 nights last year to keep Titanium and this year I will need this trip plus a few mattress runs to keep Plat.

BTW, what is their email address?  May be I will write them one to clarify this.  So I will get a response in writing because they mentioned about Plat in the Welcome Gift portion.  They do not answer the question I posted to the property on TripAdvisor. 

所有跟帖: 

No, it does give it to Plat members, see below -威伯- 给 威伯 发送悄悄话 威伯 的博客首页 (622 bytes) () 08/28/2022 postreply 14:04:15

The rules say they should. In practice they play game -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (976 bytes) () 08/28/2022 postreply 15:03:22

Email is -威伯- 给 威伯 发送悄悄话 威伯 的博客首页 (54 bytes) () 08/28/2022 postreply 14:16:40

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!