回复:help! eb3 interview request very anxious

来源: 863211 2010-09-22 05:13:34 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1504 bytes)
回答: help! eb3 interview request very anxiouschircyhu2010-09-22 00:57:59

Eb3 priority date: 7/2/2007. Registered nurse. Didn't know there wil be any progress. Received a interview notice yesterday. Asked to provide a lot of documents.

Problem: we just moved from Ohio to NC. I didn't work from mid June to end of August. ( the only time i dared to take the risk). I used vacation time. Last paycheck from old job was deposited to bank on 7/30/2010. New paycheck at new job won't be until 9/23. I'm supposed to bring employment letter, which shouldn't be a problem. Asked to provide paycheck of most recent months. I'm stuck here. Am I in big trouble?

-Just bring your new payckeck stub and the employment verification letter from the new employer. Then, you will be fine. Bring the last three old paycheck stubs from the old employer also in in case.

Should I reschedule until I have two months paycheck on hand?

-Not need.

Should I go and tell the truth and try to explain why there is a gap (was waiting for hu*****and's h1b visa approval for new job and my offer letter from present job took longer then expected due to 10 year background check)?

-Just tell them you change your job. As long as you work in the same area as the old job, you will be OK. The gap does not matter to your I-485.

Any advice Will be highly appreciated!

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:help! eb3 interview request very anxious -chircyhu- 给 chircyhu 发送悄悄话 (184 bytes) () 09/22/2010 postreply 05:52:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”