8老师，请教您关于 Financial Documents的问题，我看了Travel.State.Gov网站Immigrant Visa Process，我查找哪一项对应我的情况，但是我发现列出的前8项似乎都不合适。
1. You filed an employment petition (Form I-140 or I-526) and you own five percent or more of the business entity that filed the petition.
2.You filed an employment petition (Form I-140 or I-526) and you own less than five percent of the business entity that filed the petition.
3. The applicant you are sponsoring has earned or can be credited with at least 40 eligible quarters under the Social Security Act.
4. You are a U.S. citizen and you are sponsoring a natural or adopted child, other than a stepchild, who is under 18 years old.
5. You are a self-petitioning widow(er).
6. You are a self-petitioning battered spouse or child.
7. You are sponsoring a child who will become a U.S. citizen immediately upon entry under the Child Citizenship Act of 2000 (CCA).
8.All three of the following are true:
You filed a Form I-130 petition for your relative;
There is only one applicant on the Form I-130 petition; and
The income you are using to qualify is based entirely on your salary or pension and is shown on one or more Forms W-2 provided by your employer(s) or former employer(s).
1. 我准备Financial Documents, 作者申请人，是不是应该对应下面这种情况来填写
If none of the above apply and you meet the minimum income requirement. Complete Form I-864（上面可以填写全家信息）
还是应该填写我填写I-863 (The sponsor must complete Form I-864 )，而我的家人填写I-864A (and each household member must complete Form I-864A)