来源: 863211 2016-03-23 11:21:25 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1640 bytes)
回答: 请问8老师关于H4 EAD的一个问题zhangy2016-03-22 19:28:28

8老师,

想向您请教一个关于H4 EAD的问题。My H-1B will hit the six year mark in early next year but it has been extended beyond the 6 years into 2018 based on my pending PERM (the PERM acutally was finally certified a couple of days ago). I always thought that H4 EAD requires either an approved 140 or H-1B exceeding and granted extention beyond the 6 years stay. But based on my reading of the following, it does not seem to require that H-1B exeed the 6-year mark but have been granted extention under AC21.

Is my reading right and may I be able to apply for EAD for my spouse on H4 before I hit the 6-year mark?

-Yes. Provide the required documents for the H-4 EAD application such as the copy of your PERM approval proof, the copy of your H-1 approval notice.

Also, how much time do you think it needs for preparation for I-140 filing in the best scenario

-The paperwork can be done in about one week, especially if your compnay has more than 100 employee, but it depends on how your HR and the lawyer is serious.

and fastest manner, of course, this will be through employer's attorney?

-Normally most employers hire a lawyer to handle this kind of issue because they don't want to take any risk in any potential lawsuit. 

I really appreciate your inputs and help. Thanks a lot.

所有跟帖: 

非常感谢8老师的解答。 -zhangy- 给 zhangy 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/24/2016 postreply 20:13:02

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]