EAD一年卡换两年卡, got stuck at NSC

来源: seanny@boston 2009-12-21 15:03:49 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1269 bytes)
EB2 (NIW), PD: May 2006.

Applied for EAD and was approved a one year card on Jan., 2009 at NSC, shortly after that, I moved to east coast. Heard that I should be issued a two year card and confirmed it with USCIS.

Following their instruction and send the card back to NSC on Oct., 2009. The application was rejected on Dec., 1st 2009. USCIS claimed my “Advance Parole” application lacks relevant document and ask me for additional document and resend the package back to “advance parole” group, with both my name and address being spelled wrong (the address was my last address when I applied for Advance parole).

Resend the package using overnight mail to I765(EAD) mailbox again. Nothing happens. Only a soft update on status. Called USCIS asking for expedite service and was promised to receive a reply in 5 days.

5 days passed and nothing happens yet. Called them again. The lady on the other side of the phone doesn’t know what to do. No receipt, nothing. Just wait.

Should I at least receive a receipt or something for my application?
Should I reapply EAD card at Texas service center again? Seems I am stuck in a crack somewhere in Nebraska. I guess I have to give up work temporarily no matter what.

所有跟帖: 

回复:EAD一年卡换两年卡, got stuck at NSC -seanny@boston- 给 seanny@boston 发送悄悄话 (165 bytes) () 12/22/2009 postreply 13:22:18

called them today again and was very upset -seanny@boston- 给 seanny@boston 发送悄悄话 (339 bytes) () 12/22/2009 postreply 14:03:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”