Please help: 485 pending as a dependent, using EAD work, without

来源: aigz 2009-02-26 13:41:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1319 bytes)
I taught at a college as a parttime instructer with TN visa before my family filed I485 summer2007. During those years, once I went to the port to renew my TN visa in June,I was asked to switch back to H4 visa since the college teaching starts at the end of Auguest. Summer2007, my hu*****and's company lawyer noticed him to file I140 and I485, I was told that I should not work with TN visa anymore. The lawyer applied EAD for me, but didn't apply H4 visa for me--their explanation was that since my hu*****and is valid H1 visa holder,anytime I go outside the U.S. and when I reenter the board, I will automatically get H4 visa. Since then,I have been using the EAD card to work, but without a valid H4 visa. Last time the college asked me to give them my I94, my hu*****and's company lawyer said I could use the old I94 number which is the very first one when I came to the U.S.as a dependent before I applied the TN visa.
I am wondering if a person's I94 will be given the same number whenever he/she applys? Otherwise, I must have a record of several different I94, so the one I gave to the college might not the correct one I should give?
Does that will cause problems to our family's GC application?

I am sorry I asked so many stupid questions, hope someone could give me an answer. Thanks a lot.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”