回复:回复:如何有效增加我网站的读者数量?

来源: webfinder 2009-01-29 17:48:48 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1391 bytes)
回答: 如何有效增加我网站的读者数量?foodconsumer2009-01-28 17:26:17
To be honest with you, this website puzzled me a lot when I first saw its stats. First, the quality of the traffic is good, mostly from north America. Secondly, SEO wise, it does not have too many keywords ranked high on search engines; thirdly, I didn't see much ads on search engines either. But this site peaked in Sept and Oct to as high as 100K plus. It's truly amazing. (I spent 5 months to help a web master increased the organic traffic from less than 1k to 6k, you get the idea how difficult to get 100K a month.)

I did some researches and found out that Foodconsumer is a master of domain names. He owns a great name (not chinese2 of course) that is 99% close to a very hot new website which launched a few months ago. so most of the traffic came from the type-ins.

As far as how to increase the traffics, my humble opinion is to create stickness to your side and to do some SEOs. I bet most of the visitors are one-time visitors. If you can increase retention rate, your traffic will increase a lot. That said, if you keep using the current model, it is very hard to achieve to the level of Oct08. You may want to create several similar websites specializing in different niches.

My other suggestion is to incorporate some nice affiliate programs in your articles to capitalize the traffic you enjoyed. At least, financially you will be better off.

所有跟帖: 

wow, you are a real pro -foodconsumer- 给 foodconsumer 发送悄悄话 foodconsumer 的博客首页 (287 bytes) () 01/30/2009 postreply 12:12:28

can you advise which hot site is newly launched? thanks. I did -foodconsumer- 给 foodconsumer 发送悄悄话 foodconsumer 的博客首页 (169 bytes) () 01/30/2009 postreply 12:16:06

回复:can you advise which hot site is newly launched? thanks. I d -webfinder- 给 webfinder 发送悄悄话 webfinder 的博客首页 (13 bytes) () 01/30/2009 postreply 18:45:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”