咸豬手!Trump "Grab ’em by the pussy” pussy ?!

来源: TJKCB 2016-10-07 14:56:58 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3263 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ TJKCB ] 在 2016-10-07 18:41:29 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

In a conversation with Billy Bush captured as part of a taped interview for Access Hollywood, Trump said something suggesting he’s entitled to women’s bodies. “I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women - I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet,” he said in the audio published by NBC. “I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything… Grab ’em by the pussy.”咸豬手 pussy?????????????????????????????

(((The word pussy refers to cats, weakness or cowardice, or female genitalia, in addition to other meanings.))))--Joy Engel @joyengel 3 hours ago Let's be super clear. This isn't "lewd conversation." The Republican nominee is describing sexual assault.""""

While it’s been noted that Trump’s a lifelong misogynist, his poor treatment of women has been the one constant value of his over time. He’s called women “slobs,” “dogs” and “fat pigs,” and dismissed Megyn Kelly as a “bimbo” with “blood coming out of her … wherever.” Last week he practically had a meltdown when his bad behavior following a former Miss Universe’s weight gain was pointed out.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/oct/07/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-prep-election-2016?CMP=twt_gu

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

希婆团队挖掘黑材料全无底线。自己卖官收钱堪称政客之厚黑绝顶 -德国漂漂- 给 德国漂漂 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/07/2016 postreply 15:18:41

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”