【2016民主党党代会回放】 爱美国为主调的民主党代会大受欢迎,收视率被证实超过以爱川普为主调的共和党代会

来源: 互联网 2016-07-29 11:44:32 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7649 bytes)

不爱川普的都靠边站,包括前总统。这让川普不开心,他今天说他不是共和党党代会的制作者,仅仅出席大会作个演讲而已。

来捧场的正任职的正副总统和竞选下任正副总统的候选人出席本周的民主党党代会片断回放:

"Trump is a guy who promises a lot but, you may have noticed, he has got a way of saying the same two words every time he makes his biggest, hugest promises. 'Believe me.' It’s going to be great, believe me. We are going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, believe me. We are going to destroy ISIS so fast, believe me. There is nothing suspicious in my tax returns, believe me! By the way, does anybody in this massive auditorium believe that Donald Trump has been paying his fair share of taxes?"

"To state the obvious, and I'm not trying to be a wise guy here, I really mean it: that's not Donald Trump's story," Biden said. "Just listen to me for a minute without booing or cheering. I really mean this. His cynicism is unbounded. His lack of empathy and compassion can be summed up in a phrase I suspect he's most proud of having made famous: 'You're fired.' I mean really, I'm not joking. Think about that. Think about everything you learned as a child, no matter where you were raised. How can there be pleasure in saying 'you're fired!' He's trying to tell us he cares about the middle class? Give me a break. That's a bunch of malarkey!"

Ronald Reagan called America “a shining city on a hill.”  Donald Trump calls it “a divided crime scene” that only he can fix.  It doesn’t matter to him that illegal immigration and the crime rate are as low as they’ve been in decades, because he’s not offering any real solutions to those issues. He’s just offering slogans, and he’s offering fear.  He’s betting that if he scares enough people, he might score just enough votes to win this election. That is another bet that Donald Trump will lose. Because he’s selling the American people short.  We are not a fragile or frightful people. Our power doesn’t come from some self-declared savior promising that he alone can restore order.  We don’t look to be ruled.  Our power comes from those immortal declarations first put to paper right here in Philadelphia all those years ago; We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal; that together, We, the People, can form a more perfect union. That’s who we are.  That’s our birthright – the capacity to shape our own destiny.

Our country's motto is e pluribus unum: out of many, we are one.  Will we stay true to that motto?  Well, we heard Donald Trump's answer last week at his convention. He wants to divide us - from the rest of the world, and from each other. He wants us to fear the future and fear each other. Well, a great Democratic President, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, came up with the perfect rebuke to Trump more than eighty years ago, during a much more perilous time.  “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”

花絮:

一位阵亡士兵的父母演讲。这家人是穆斯林,儿子死于中东反恐行动。士兵的父亲说“川普要穆斯林表态是否忠于美国,我要质问川普是否忠于美国宪法”。 老人从身上拿出了美国宪法 -

一名在美国佛罗里达州奥兰多枪案中失去儿子的妈妈,今天出席民主党全国代表大会时恳求严管枪枝,她感人的演说,让党代表们潸然泪下。

法新社报导,民主党全代会请来多位讲者对枪枝暴力发表尖锐又一针见血的演说,赖诺宁(Christine Leinonen)是其中一位,她的发言引来热烈回响。 赖诺宁说:“教堂的钟声敲49次大概要花5分钟。 克里斯多福是我唯一的儿子。”

身为密西根州警的赖诺宁还回想起生产当天,医院把她的佩枪放进保险箱,“我知道普通常识的枪枝政策可以救命,很高兴克里斯多福出生当天,普通常识的枪枝政策有落实,但在他死的那天,常识跑哪里去了?”

她哽咽地说:“我绝对不希望你们会问那个问题,所以我支持希拉里。”

影星布莱德利库柏今天低调在民主党全国代表大会观众席现身,引起网路疯传,库柏曾演出共和党支持者热爱的电影《美国狙击手》(American Sniper),成为支持拥枪与伊拉克战役的共和党人的银幕偶像,全片因保守派力挺,在美国大卖3亿5000万美元。库柏出席民主党活动引起网友高度关切,有网友酸道“共和党人大概要崩溃了”。

美国艺人(包括好莱坞明星、著名歌手等)爱政治,支持民主党 -

所有跟帖: 

呵呵 爱美国为主调的民主党代会,第一天stage上一面美国国旗都没有 -狗狗妈- 给 狗狗妈 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/29/2016 postreply 11:49:47

两者的主调差别这么大,连保守派媒体人都坐不住了耶。跟川普描绘黑暗的“美国崩溃论”太不同了 -互联网- 给 互联网 发送悄悄话 (6359 bytes) () 07/29/2016 postreply 12:02:17

川普用在恐吓美国人嘛 -企鹅肥肥- 给 企鹅肥肥 发送悄悄话 企鹅肥肥 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/29/2016 postreply 12:19:02

我不是说了片段吗?这个也非常感人,因为发自内心。谢谢补充。共党那种新婚夜抄党章的风格 -互联网- 给 互联网 发送悄悄话 (107 bytes) () 07/29/2016 postreply 12:24:36

那么能否把黑人非罪犯和非法移民非罪犯感化吗? -企鹅肥肥- 给 企鹅肥肥 发送悄悄话 企鹅肥肥 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/29/2016 postreply 12:48:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!