Don't understand what you are saying

来源: HCC 2016-05-24 09:57:42 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1812 bytes)

(1): Hillary was a lawyer when she defended her client.  It was her job and her duty.  The legal system requires her to zealously defend the client, guilty or not.  I am not sure you understand the role of lawyers and what they do.

(2): Why is Hillary responsible for Benghazi?  The U.S. embassy was attacked by terrorists, sure.  But why is she the one responsible for it (rather than, say, CIA, NSA, the Pentagon, private security contractors...)?  She is not the person in charge of security.  Nor did she reject the embassy's plea for help (where did that even come from?).

(3): Both Obama and Hillary were present when the remains of those who lost their lives at Benghazi were sent back to US.  (http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/14/world/africa/libya-us-ambassador-killed/)

(4): The democratic administration lowered the unemployment rate by half to 5% (which is considered full employment).  Increased the DJIA by nearly 10,000 points (from 7,949 to 17,700 as of today).  The economy added more than 9 million jobs.  Corporate profits are up 166%.  There are 15 million fewer people who are uninsured.

Yes, things can be better.  But the current administration deserves come credit, too.  Meanwhile, Hillary is considered by many to be the most competent person for the job she is running for (i.e. Warren Buffett, who endorsed her).  If I have to choose between her and Mr. Trump, who once threatened to imposed a 45% tariff on imports from China, then I am afraid I will have to choose against a trade war.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”