“he could be linked to adult website profile” 猜想不等于事实

来源: bustout 2024-03-14 17:23:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (921 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ bustout ] 在 2024-03-14 17:32:17 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

though the AP could not definitively confirm whether it was created by Moreno himself. Questions about the profile have circulated in GOP circles for the past month. On Thursday evening, two days after the AP first asked Moreno’s campaign about the account, the candidate’s lawyer said a former intern created the account as a prank. The lawyer provided a statement from the intern, Dan Ricci, who said he created the account as “part of a juvenile prank.”

“I am thoroughly embarrassed by an aborted prank I pulled on my friend, and former boss, Bernie Moreno, nearly two decades ago,” Ricci said. The AP couldn’t independently confirm Ricci’s statement and he didn’t immediately respond to messages left for him on multiple phone numbers listed to him. He donated $6,599 to Moreno’s campaign last year, according to campaign finance records.

所有跟帖: 

赞同,希望您把这条原则用到您自己身上 -玻璃坊- 给 玻璃坊 发送悄悄话 玻璃坊 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2024 postreply 17:45:17

莫雷诺电子邮件帐户的人创建了该个人资料,他的律师说是前实习生“出于恶作剧”创建该账户。您信谁,自己评判 -玻璃坊- 给 玻璃坊 发送悄悄话 玻璃坊 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2024 postreply 17:47:32

此人曾是LGBTQ 权利的公开支持者,现在成了强硬反对者,您不觉得突兀吗? -玻璃坊- 给 玻璃坊 发送悄悄话 玻璃坊 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2024 postreply 17:48:44

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!